Travis Scheele, Recreation Superintendent
Parks and Recreation Department to Host
Open House at Salina Fieldhouse
The Salina Parks and Recreation Department will host an open house at the downtown Salina Fieldhouse, 140 N. 5th Street, on Wednesday, August 30 from 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
There will be refreshments, giveaways, and facility tours at 5:15 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- 45,000 sq. ft. of programmable multi-sport and event space
- Wood, synthetic and turf surfaces with bleacher seating
- Three hardwood basketball courts
- Three synthetic basketball courts
- Eight volleyball courts
- One regulation indoor soccer field or three 4v4 soccer fields
- Drop down batting cages
- Spacious entrance, lobby, team gathering areas and concession stand
- Beautiful landscaping with featured elements
For more information, call Travis Scheele at (785) 833-2260 or visit www.salina-ks.gov/fieldhouse. Individuals who want to receive event information via text may subscribe to the Salina Fieldhouse mobile list by texting FIELDHOUSE to 81680.